Mechanical Instrumentation Technician
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Instrumentation Technician for our client based in Teesside, this is a permanent position.
For this position it is essential that candidates have experience in both Hydraulics and Instrumentation/Small Bore Tubing. Experience in high pressure gases would be desirable but not essential.
- Hands on experience in Hydraulic, Pneumatic or Instrumentation service industry.
- Competent in Small Bore Tubing installation.
- Ability to read and understand Hydraulic and Pneumatic schematics, P&ID's and GA's
- Experience in overhauling and testing of pumps, motors and control valves.
- Hands on experience in trouble shooting, servicing and maintenance of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Hands on experience in hydraulic bolt torquing and joint integrity.
- Good knowledge of hydraulic and instrument fittings and threads.
- Hydraulic accumulator pre-charging maintenance and servicing.
- Must be computer proficient with knowledge in MS Office.
- Comfortable working away from home and being reactive with regards to customer requirements.
- Experience of working in a team
Please apply by clicking the link below or call Helen McSharry for further information.