Project Engineer - Hydraulics
Our highly reputable client based in Aberdeen is looking to recruit a Project Engineer (Integrity Management) on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support in respect to the integrity management division (hose assembly, small bore tubing etc.)
We are looking for a candidate experienced in Project Engineering with specific experience in the preparation of document packs - including procedures, risk assessments, work instructions and CTRs
Qualifications in engineering (mechanical bias) / project engineering would be advantageous but aren't essential for experienced Project Engineering candidates.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Implement processes and procedures with respect to SBT and instrumentation design and installation in line with industry standards and guidelines - Deliver Cost, Time, Resource quotations
- Develop work packs for SBT/FHA surveys and engineering work scopes as agreed with clients
- Manage surveyors and engineers while working on projects
- Ensure compliance during all engineering activities
- Attend customer meetings and liaise with Customer Focal points to ensure pro-active management and delivery of the services
- Carry out technical & design engineering activities
- Work alongside other departments within the organisation to assist with continual development of line data reporting tool
- Develop and maintain project schedule and evaluate, organise and prioritise workload
- Present work scope and asset presentations and deliver to clients
- Degree in Engineering discipline
- Hydraulic Systems or equivalent Project Engineering qualification
- Relevant experience of working in an engineering environment
- Experience of carrying out engineering design, development and manufacture of Hydraulic Instrumentation, SBT Process Control systems
For this new and exciting role do not delay and apply now by sending your CV in Word format or call one of the team for further information.